Kraft Heinz Table Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Kraft Heinz Table Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 1, 2020 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of sixty-one (61) daily drawing periods (each a "Daily Drawing Period") and one (1) grand prize drawing ("Grand Prize Drawing Period"). Each Drawing Period will begin at 12:01 a.m. and end at 11:59 p.m. ET. The Grand Prize Drawing will take place at the end of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 Unites States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of Entry, except employees and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and/or the household members of each) of The Kraft Heinz Foods Company ("Sponsor"), Votigo Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"). This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter:
- Via Twitter: During the Sweepstakes Period, follow @MyFoodAndFamily on Twitter and tweet a top-down photo of your holiday table or a top-down photo of one place setting and include #KraftHeinzTable and #Sweepstakes and @MyFoodAndFamily ("Twitter Entry" or "Entry"). Please do not include people or brands other than Kraft or Heinz in your photo. To enter via Twitter, you must have a Twitter account and have your account settings set to public (not private). A Twitter account can be opened for free by downloading the Twitter application from the Apple store or Google Play or at Twitter.com. Limit one (1) Twitter Entry per person, per day.
- Via Instagram: During the Sweepstakes Period, follow @MyFoodAndFamily on Instagram and upload a top-down photo of your holiday table or a top-down photo of one place setting and include #KraftHeinzTable and #Sweepstakes and @MyFoodAndFamily ("Instagram Entry" or "Entry". Please do not include people or brands other than Kraft or Heinz in your photo. To enter via Instagram, you must have an Instagram account and have your account settings set to public (not private). An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play or at Instagram.com. Limit one (1) Instagram Entry per person, per day.
- Via Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit kraftheinztable.com ("Website") and follow the instructions to complete all required fields of the on-screen registration form, including uploading a top-down photo of your holiday table or a top-down photo of one place setting to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Website Entry" or "Entry"). Limit (one) 1 Entry per person, per day.
By submitting your Entry, you the "Entrant" agree that your Entry conforms to the Entry Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By submitting your Entry, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Entry; (b) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (c) represent and warrant that your Entry and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Photos must not include copyrighted material or any third-party materials (that you do not have rights to use).
- Photos should be top-down of the holiday table or top-down of one place setting.
- Photos must not contain people or brands other than Kraft or Heinz.
- Entry must be in English.
- The Entry must be Entrant's original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the Entrant.
- The Entry cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Entry must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The exception is the appearance of the Kraft Heinz logo or logos of other Kraft Heinz Foods Company brands.
- The Entry must not disparage any person or entity.
- The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory.
- The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
By submitting an Entry, Entrants (and winners) grant to Sponsor (and Sponsor's affiliates, licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entries in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Entry in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way Sponsor sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, Sponsor (and Sponsor's affiliates, licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Entries, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, Entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry. Proof of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/ usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Four (4) Daily Prize winners will be selected for each of the first sixty (60) Daily Drawing Periods and ten (10) Daily Prize winners will be selected for the sixty-first (61) Daily Drawing Period. Each winner will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received until the end of that Daily Drawing Period. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Approximate odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Two Hundred Fifty (250) Daily Prizes:
Each Daily Prize includes a $100 gift card to Albertsons, Safeway, Giant Eagle, Meijer, Publix, Super Valu, Kroger, Food Lion, Hannaford, Giant Foods, The Giant Company or Stop & Shop, whichever retailer was selected by the Entrant. The ARV of the Daily Prize is $100. One (1) Grand Prize:
The Grand Prize includes a $2,500 trip to visit loved ones awarded in the form of a check. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $2,500
Limit one (1) Daily Prize per Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Grand Prize and any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Grand Prize is non-commissionable and no substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents for the Grand Prize (or prize component) are permitted, except that Sponsor/Administrator may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor/Administrator who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize of equal or greater value, if prize becomes unavailable. All prizes will be fulfilled at the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners who entered via Instagram or Twitter will be contacted by Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor's behalf) via Instagram Direct Message, or via Twitter Direct Message (depending upon potential winners' method of Entry) and will be asked to provide additional information back to the Sponsor/Administrator, including email address and mailing address for prize fulfillment. Potential Grand Prize Winners must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Liability & Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights ("Affidavit") within five (5) days after delivery of the Affidavit to the winner. Winners who are not required by Sponsor to complete, sign and return an Affidavit, if any, may be required by Sponsor to confirm (e.g., via email) their eligibility, compliance with the Official Rules and/or grant of rights within five (5) days after Sponsor's request. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure of any winner to respond by the deadline may result in disqualification and alternate potential winner selection, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners' names, photographs, and likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. In the event corporate policy prohibits a manager from receiving a prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. GENERAL RULES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH ENTITY'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNERS AND ENTRANTS FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. All Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the transaction portion of the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible transaction Entries received prior to cancellation or termination and all eligible mailed Entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, or otherwise, or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other error in printing of the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or announcement of the prizes. If there are any discrepancies between printed or digital materials and the Official Rules, the Official Rules will govern and control. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to promotions fully carried out within Illinois. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts' fees; and winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys' fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The winners acknowledge that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winners to execute any document and winners acknowledge that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Winners agree that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
and as allowed by law.
10. WINNERS LIST:
For the names, cities and states of the winners, available after February 15, 2020, for a period of at least 30 days, send an email with the subject "Kraft Heinz Table Sweepstakes Winner's List" to email@example.com
11. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E. Randolph Street, 72nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60601. The Administrator is Votigo Inc., 1630 30th St., STE A #593, Boulder, CO 80301.